Thursday 7 July 2011

I stand alone...


I stand alone....Church Street, Dolwyddelan, Wales.
After getting totally soaked to the core exploring all the wrong routes up towards Dolwyddelan Castle we decided to look at and old chapel in Dolwyddelan. It is well worth a look, gravestones hundreds of years old, trees probably older with holes big enough to hide inside and an old shed at one end with more grass on the roof that the local rugby pitch.
As we were leaving this man passed by said hello and continued a little further, i quickly changed my lens to my 85mm and shot this image as he paused. The look on his face was as if he was contemplating continuing? looking towards the local shop at the end of the street and back towards were he had walked from at the other end of the lane.
There was something special about that moment that made this shot for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment